1. I ate left over sushi for breakfast. Read: dried out, crunchy rice, brown avocado, and mushy carrots.
2. Snow Bear is beginning her metamorphosis into the Princess of Darkness. She cussed me out in rabbit vernacular while sloughing off excessive layers of my epidermis with her rapid-fire action feet. Then she bit me.
I am fearful that this is the beginning of the end. This is how it all started with the Devil Dog. The question begs to the asked: are we fit to raise socially adjusted animals?
3. I can’t find a song that I want to hear during my 5 miler this afternoon. Goodness knows I can’t suffer through a 7.5 mile pace without solid mental distraction and an excellent bra.
4. My kids, who have been moving at glacial speed through their studies recently, knocked out their core subjects in 3 hours which is a world record for them. I dedicate Bowie’s song Changes to them today.
5. I finished At Home by Bill Bryson this weekend.