One, two, three, four get your woman on the floor….
Oh Coolio, I can’t get you out of my brain. You are polluting me and turning me into a heathen.
Yo: Raisins, mushrooms, peanut butter and horseradish you are nasty.
A margarita sounds super wonderful.
My thoughts aren’t super deep as of late as you can see. I contribute this to:
1. My children are CONSISTENTLY talking allll the time I have no sacred time. I can tell you everything you ever wanted to know about Ninja’s, Belgian Horses, troubleshooting the Wii, fundamentals of fire building, troglodytes (cave creatures), why “TRUE” is spelled with an “E” and “TRULY” is not while “CANOEING” keeps the “E”, and Why, in one young lad’s opinion, the Ottoman Turks were a bit strange.
I’ve already determined in my mind that Eagle will be from this day ever forth be on an educational path to Law School. The kid cannot conceive of a universe where he is wrong…..E-V-E-R.
2. The last book I read was BossyPants by Tina Fey. I credit it with a solid 35% of my intellectual downfall.
3. My body has been hijacked by testosterone thanks to Huck and Finn. I now know what it means to think male. I am outnumbered 1:2. My estrogen just can’t compete.
4. I only know how to count to 8. Next week I will only know how to count to 7 and the week after that I’ll only be able to count to 6. Because my life is now measured in week long increments. I know, without a doubt that I will be a party of one in NO LONGER than 8 weeks. It’s hard to carry on significant brain function when I have such a short-term frame of reference.
5. I get all my news from Jon Stewart.